GrateGator is an “above the grate” stormwater filter designed to remove sediment and debris from stormwater as it enters the catch basin. Manufactured with a durable, high flow filter, the GrateGator has superior flow rates to alternative methods or products used in this application. GrateGator can be cleaned and maintained for the duration of the job. With built in overflow protection, the GrateGator is efficient at filtering out contaminants while allowing bypass during extreme wet weather events. GrateGator can be cleaned and reused over and over for the life of the project.
GrateGator styles available:
– GrateGator HD an over the grate system designed to be secure with no lifting of the grate.
– The Type A Unit slides over the grate and has a flip top for maintenance.
– The Type B unit attaches to the grate with high strength magnets.
– Type C unit attached to the grate with high strength magnets and has a collapsible overflow that provides vertical containment yet will collapse under vehicle traffic.
– Easy to use and reuse
– No stone or sand needed
– Optional overflows
– Optional curb inlet filters